Tuesday 9 February 2010

Happy Thoughts

Found £5o of John Lewis vouchers from the wedding and today I finally bought something with them - a delightful tea set that I adore and cannot wait to use! I must take photos, but it has flowers and funny little birds in all these sherbet colours and it is just adorable.

Visiting my friend and her baby and seeing how she's lost her mind and can do nothing but gaze at her son. Cute, hilarious and very unlike her usual, practical self.

Realising how much I love my knitting group and how I look forward to it each week because it's sociable and female and *mine*, just mine.

Cementing a new friendship with a massive long chat on the phone until you feel like BFF, to quote that horror, Paris Hilton.

A *seriously* cold walk in snow flurries when the sun peeks out from behind a cloud and makes everything bright and shiny, then that rosy-cheeked rush of warmth when you come back inside and sink, in a fuzzy haze, into a comfy chair with a hot cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment